Fulfilling the promise of UNIVERGE ® 360
In today's modern world, more and more businesses are moving to internet protocol (IP) or voice over internet protocol (VOIP) systems, we believe this move to be vital to all organisations, however, we also recognise that the move cannot happen overnight, we have sourced, tested and installed various systems and we are confident that as an NEC partner we can now offer systems with IP functionality while still having backward compatability with older analogue systems.
Business today demands efficient, seamless communication that facilitates rapid decision-making and customer responsiveness. UNIVERGE360 is NEC's approach to help businesses succeed at this accelerated level.
The foundation of UNIVERGE360 is a Unified Infrastructure. The UNIVERGE SV81 00 Communications Server is a key component of this foundation and is the ideal system for businesses that wish to compete and grow over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
- VoIP and Traditional Voice Support - Deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology with a single SV81 00 system.
- Application Integration - Embedded applications are easily accessed through simple license activation.
- Scalability - As a business's communication needs grow with the company, the SV81 00 easily migrates to the larger line capacity SV8300.
- Stackable Architecture - The SV81 00's rack stackable chassis supports server functions, media gateways and media converters through a single unit.
- Offered in both six-slot, 19" stackable chassis and three-slot 9.5" chassis configurations
- 512 IP stations
- 200 trunks
- Embedded applications including Voicemail and Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Migrates easily to an SV8300
Being a Nurse, Carer or Site Manager is a mobile environment, statistics dictate that Nurses can walk up to 2 kilometres per day, trying to communicate with a fixed telephone is inefficient for this purpose. We believe one of the best solutions is to use a modern DECT Telephone (Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telephone), compact, high quality communication with sms messaging and duress functionality allows them to be on the move, provide the proper care and be safe in after hours or high risk environments. We use high quality DECT systems proven to integrate seamlessly and reliably to further assist our clients to provide the correct duty of care.
The Vocera® communications system allows mobile workers to instantly communicate with each other, hands free, whether down the hall or across campus, using simple spoken commands. This easy-to-use wireless voice system is ideal for hospitals, hotels, retail stores, and other environments where mobile workers need to stay in constant contact to perform their jobs. With a choice of inconspicuous Communication Badge, Vocera Smartphone or 3 rd party Smartphone, this system uses the facility's WIFI network and can incorporate the use of your Iphone or Blackberry on or off site as a seamless management communication system.
Both of these system types integrate into our nurse call and personal emergency response systems.
Feel free to contact us to tailor the correct solution for your establishment.